Lost, stolen or damaged passes

Replacing lost or damaged passes

There is a £5 fee to replace a lost or damaged Senior Pass. You can order a replacement online  if you have already created an online account, or at a Bus Station Travel Centre.

Replacing stolen passes

If your Senior Pass has been stolen, report it to the police. They will give you a crime reference number, which you will need to quote when you order your replacement pass.

  • You can order a replacement online if you have already created an online account. There is a £5 replacement fee to do this online, or 
  • Order a replacement at a Bus Station Travel Centre- free of charge